Pinelands Adventures Gift Certificates: e-mailed on demand & sent USPS today! Easy checkout, speedy delivery!
Surprise a family member, friend or colleague with an adventure in New Jersey’s Pine Barrens. Pinelands Adventures Gift Certificates are available for any amount for exciting self-guided canoeing and kayaking trips on pristine Pine Barrens rivers. We also offer a schedule of unique naturalist-guided history, culture & ecology hiking, paddling and small group bus tours. Pinelands Adventures is located in Wharton State Forest, the heart of the Pine Barrens, less than an hour from Philadelphia, Princeton and Atlantic City.
Call us at 609-268-0189 to purchase a Gift Certificate or
Sample Trips and Programs:
- Paddling: Canoe or Kayak on the pristine Batsto or Mullica Rivers in the Heart of the Pine Barrens
- Hiking: Journey Between Two Rivers, Orienteering
- History and Culture: John McPhee’s Pine Barrens Today; Ghost Towns of the Pine Barrens; Cranberry Tours
All paddling trips include transportation to the launch site and pick up from the landing.
- Paddling (self-guided): from $50 to $75 per boat for a single kayak to canoe or tandem kayak.
- Paddling (guided): Trips range from $35 to $75 per person
- History Tours, Hiking and Special Tours: Trips range from $35 to $75 per person
Gift Certificates are great for Holiday Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Anniversary Gifts, Special Occasions and more.
What’s Included: Gift certificates for paddling trips include canoe or kayak rental and transportation to and from the starting or end point on the Batsto or Mullica Rivers. You may also bring your own canoe or kayak. Gift certificates for hiking and history programs include transportation to hiking or tour area and guides who are experts in Pine Barrens ecology and history. The holder of the gift certificate may schedule a trip at his or her convenience and according to the schedule of trips and programs.