Your privacy is important to Pinelands Adventures. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Pinelands Adventures collects, and the ways in which Pinelands Adventures uses that personal information
Personal information collection
Pinelands Adventures may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, and;
- any other information that you send to Pinelands Adventures.
Using personal information
Pinelands Adventures may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you, and;
- send you communications about our programs.
You may opt out of email communication from Pinelands Adventures at any time.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Pinelands Adventures may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Pinelands Adventures will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Pinelands Adventures is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Pinelands Adventures