COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Our operations are evolving to protect our staff and guests
Pinelands Adventures is open with a limited schedule of self-guided trips by advanced reservation only.
A number of changes have been made to our operation in order to comply with state and CDC regulations and recommendations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our team has developed new standard operating procedures and has conducted staff trainings following CDC sanitation guidelines and requirements.
Our operations and policies will continue to evolve with input from our staff, guests and emergent regulations. Here are some important points you should know:
- All trips must be scheduled on our website or by phone, in advance.
- All payments must be made by credit card, in advance.
- Waivers must be completed online, in advance.
- The Adventure Center is closed to the public but limited transactions are available on our new porch.
- We request that you text us to check-in with the name of your party when you arrive on our premises.
- The number of people on each trip will be limited to no more than 10, except if they are a group from the same household.
- Parties must maintain a spacing of at least 6 feet apart whenever possible on our premises and at the landings.
- Up to 10 people from different households may ride on our buses at distances closer than 6 feet while wearing masks.
- All windows on our buses must be kept open at all times.
- Our staff cleans and sanitizes our buses, boats, paddles and PFDs between uses.
- All guests and staff will be required to wear facemasks in our buses, on our premises and at the launch sites and landings.
- If you or any member of your group is exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 we will work with you to cancel or reschedule your trip.
- Staff exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be directed to stay home.
- We have installed partitions in our buses to protect our drivers.
- Sanitizer and hand washing stations are provided for staff and guests.
- Guests are expected to be patient and respectful to our staff and one another on the river, our premises, at the landings and in our buses.
Pinelands Adventures must limit the number of people in our bus to no more than 10 people, except if they are a group from the same household. This is easier to schedule for departures to the river but poses a bigger challenge on the return trip. Therefore, we may not be able to bring back everyone at the landing on the return trip, even if there is space on our buses. Our goal is to pick up guests in a timely manner in the order in which they landed. We will need your help to keep track of who landed first and the order in which you should board the buses.
Additionally, Pinelands Adventures will continue to offer our Online Adventures to those who may wish to utilize our services remotely.
Pinelands Adventures welcomes your comments, suggestions and feedback. Please email us at email@example.com