Cranberry Farm Tour
Tour Quoexin Cranberry Company bogs and get a unique and up close look at this unique "dry harvest" cranberry operation.
Pinelands Adventures Quoexin Cranberry Company Tours
Join Pinelands Adventures Director Rob Ferber on a tour of Tom and Christine Gerber’s Cranberry Farm, Quoexin Cranberry Company.
Quoexin Cranberry Company is an independent grower and they dry harvest (as opposed to wet harvesting by floating) their berries. They currently have 50 acres of bogs in production. You’ll get an overview of this cranberry operation and:
- Meet the farmers and watch them “dry” harvest berries in the bog
- Understand how and when bogs are flooded
- Observe the equipment and methods used on the farm
- Learn about wet harvesting
- See the ancient packing house
- Each participant will get to take home a bag of cranberries (included) with recipes
Please Note: This trip does require a bit of standing and walking (up to 200 or 300 yards).
Your Tour Guide
Rob Ferber, Director of Pinelands Adventures, is a graduate of the New Jersey Agriculture Leadership Development Program and was the manager of Linvilla Orchards for 23 years.